Monday, June 27, 2011

Versace + H&M = Winning Pair

Starting November 17 and followed by another collection (to be sold online in select countries) January 19, 2012 Versace will be taking fashion to another (and quite afforable) level.  Donatella said in a statement, "I am thrilled to be collaborating with H&M and to have the opportunity of reaching their wide audience. The collection will be quintessential Versace, perfect for H&M and Versace fans everywhere."

Interestingly in 2008 Donatella declined working with H&M saying "I respect everyone who does [those types of lines]. But the reason I didn't do it is because I work very hard to put the Versace line in the luxury section. I think to put the Versace line in H&M would confuse the brand."  Fortunately for us she changed her mind.


A model wearing one of the looks from the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment